Father’s Day is right around the corner. If you’re like me, sometimes you just don’t know what to get dad for Father’s Day. There’s no better gift for dad than a nice bottle of bourbon. Doesn’t have to be expensive. Here are five bourbons that are available on the shelves and won’t break the bank.
- Elijah Craig 12 Year This is not a solid bourbon for the price. This is a solid bourbon, period.
- W. L. Weller 12 Year Loads of flavor in this complex wheated bourbon.
$30 – $50
- Four Roses Small Batch A lighter style bourbon with lots of character. Never had a bad glass.
- Angel’s Envy Bourbon A light yet complex bourbon. This was finished in a port wine barrel. One of my favorites.
- Booker’s Bourbon An uncut, unfiltered barrel proof bourbon. In my opinion, the best of the Jim Beam lineup.